Your toddler wants to see, test and learn everything. We have designed a place where your child will be successful doing what they want to do.
When something your child touches falls, they look at you with a “look what I did smile”. Take the time and space for them to understand what they did. Your child will need a place to safely try things out in order to thrive through the terrific two’s and the tantalizing three’s.
“When the student is ready the teacher appears”
Watch for the opportunity to teach based on the interests of your child. Play, experiment, and explore through the eyes of children.
- Build confidence by allowing safe experimenting.
- Respect learning attempts.
- Lead with love and patience.
- Keep a bright inviting environment.
- A personal record of the activities, meals, rest times, potty attempts every day included on each child’s Daily Sheetis a helpful way to track accomplishments.