These questions are not a test so much as a guide to how well you (the applicant) would work in our environment, please answer honestly and concisely.*
1. Mary has a problem sharing toys, how would you address this issue during the school day?
2. Simon has never been in care before and is experiencing separation anxiety, how would you help him settle in?
3. Uh Oh, menu crisis! Our menu includes something you’ve never prepared before (for example, chicken pot pie) how would you attempt to remedy this?
4. Oh dear, you’re frustrated and tired after a long 8-hour shift and Martin (age 2) just doesn’t want to go home with his mommy, how could you help his transition at the end of the day?
5. Amanda (age 18 mo.) has bitten another child how would you address this issue with her parents and at school?
(*As a side note; please a) have these questions prepared as part of your application or b) be prepared to answer these or similar questions in interview or by email).